Saturday, June 23, 2007

Lauren's Birthday Surprise!





As part of Lauren's 9th birthday - we surprised her and decorated her room. We told her we could only do the beadboard and paint and the rest would have to wait for another time. While she was gone at her cousin's house on the last day of school and the day before her bday, Christa came over and helped me put together her room. Then Bryan came home from work and finished it! It turned out really cute and boy was she surprised!! Here is how it turned out --

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am very proud to see that she has Limegreen in her room :) Her letters turned out way cute...I think I like that way of doing them better....

The Stokes said...

Her room is too cute. It makes me want to do my kids rooms. Someday...

Holly said...

What an incredible room! I am sure Lauren loves it.