Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lindsey's Blessing




Bryan blessed Lindsey at church on Sunday. It was so nice to have so many family members there to support us. My parents and brother and sister in law drove from Fresno and my brother flew in from Phoenix. Everyone else that came lives in Utah. (My sister and her family, Bryan's two sisters and their families and his parents and grandparents.) Lindsey did great, I was afraid because it was time for her to eat and I was trying to put it off. She had her eyes open and looking at Bryan the whole time. (She didn't even need her binkie)

3 comments:

Leah said...

She looked SO beautiful! Bryan did a wonderul job!

wendipooh13 said...

I know she just looked sooo cute on Sunday and the blessed was beautiful.

Cara said...

Great pictures. Great idea of the one with all the men (I assume who helped with her blessing) and Bryan. And love the family picture. You look good in pink! Lindsey looks adorable.