Saturday, July 12, 2008

What we came home to...

Lindsey's room





Katie (the girl that helps me decorate) came over on Saturday before we left and I showed her everything that I wanted done. All we had done with Lindsey's room is painted and put up the moulding, so I wanted to have that done. Also, Bryan and I finally got new furniture in our bedroom after 12 years of being married. I had found some pillows that I liked and she worked with that. We gave her our key and came home to two beautiful rooms and bathroom! Katie is so good at what she does. I LOVE everything she does. She totally worked with our "Target budget" and did a wonderful job.

10 comments:

Rod and Kandace said...

Wow Jen! Love both the rooms. How fun for you guys. The colors are awesome. Happy Happy Happy for you!

Leah said...

Its beautiful! Send her my way!

Holly D. said...

Lindsey's room turned out so cute! I love the green and the brown together. The letters are adorable.

Holly D. said...

Wow - look at the detail of that chair rail. You must have used a professional craftsman. I'll bet that was expensive. Are you willing to pass along his name and number?

Jen said...

I am sure he would be willing to work out a deal for you. Like maybe if you slept with him!! (Wink, Wink!) Just for those of you that are wondering...my brother did the chair rail and it was his wife that made the comment.

Kelly said...

So so cute! I want a design friend. Maybe you could be mine. :)

Kim said...

I'm assuming jeremy did the chair rail?? haha

Jen said...

The girl that did this charges only $35 an hour which is a great price for an interior designer. I love what she does!

Cara said...

So super cute. Remind me to never let you see my kids rooms until I have had some time with your friend!!! Seriously.....I need help. Turned out great. Can't wait to see it in person!

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow totally beautiful and love the color mix!!!!! that is one lucky lil girl and in a very cute room!!! i can't wait to see it in real life