Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween


We had a fun Halloween. On Monday night before Halloween we had our traditional pumpkin carving and caramel apple night. I did the apples and Bryan and the kids did the pumpkins. Then on Halloween day, Bryan took the day off work since we had so much going on. We went to the school parade, which is always exciting to see all the kids. Then we went to my monthly Dr's appt. We took Matthew with us, he liked listening to the heartbeat. Proof to him there really is a baby inside me. (Sometimes he is in denial) Our ultrasound is the 7th of November. We are going to find out what we are having. BUT... we aren't telling anyone. We have never found out with any of the other kids, and since this is the last, I really want to know. Don't try to read in to if I say "he" or "she" as I decided I will use them both for the rest of the pregnancy! Bryan doesn't think I can keep a secret that long, so I really have to prove him wrong! That night Bryan took the kids out trick or treating. The weather was great! After they were done we headed over to his parents, so all the cousins could see each other. Lauren was Princess Peach from Mario Bros. Tyler was Mario, and Matthew was Thomas the Train, of course!

5 comments:

Kim said...

i want a copy of that picture! It's so cute!

Cara said...

I'm still not liking the whole not telling anyone what your having! More power to you though if you can do it. Of course, it's extra motivation to prove your hubby wrong. The kids looked great in their costumes!

Tricia said...

The kids costumes are great! Johnthan said that Tyler's costume was cool, now I know what he was talking about.

Holly D. said...

The kids look so cute! I can't believe you are going to make us wait to see what you are having. You KNOW Jeremy and I will try to make you crack when we come to visit :-)

The Stokes said...

So cute!