Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tagged!!

So Kandace tagged me weeks ago and I am just now getting to it. I have to list 6 facts/habits about myself and then tag 6 other people to do the same.
1. I love to cook, but not when I HAVE to. I love to try new recipes. Baking isn't my favorite.
2. I like to scrapbook. Lately I have been lazy and have been using page packets. Maybe some day when I am up to date, I will be creative again.
3. I am a website manager for a coupon/ad website. I am also a moderator for another coupon/deal site. Yes, I love to save money. And yes, ask Bryan, I love spend $$!
4. I like to decorate my house. We do it slowly but I think it is more fun that way. Luckily Bryan and I have similar tastes and agree with each others ideas.
5. I am not much of a reader. I can sit still long enough to read a magazine, but I don't have much patience for a book. Even when on bed rest I couldn't get into the Stephenie Meyer books.
6. I love a good nap! (in my bed - falling asleep while watching a movie on the couch doesn't count) I don't get them often but love it when I do!

I tag - Cara, Sarah, Brenna, Jen Moffitt, Michele and Peyton!!

3 comments:

Rod and Kandace said...

Fun stuff to know!

Jill Raby said...

Hey Jenny,
I can still call you that, right?! I just wanted to say hello and get your e-mail address from you. Mine is wjraby@surewest.net I had so much fun looking at your pictures and your family pictures. I went to your brothers and sisters websites also and just couldn't believe how much everyone has grown up. Thanks so much for sending the x-mas card. One of these days I will write in mine. It will have to be a team effort with Will if it ever happens! Send me an e-mail I would love to chat with you! Oh and Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is so exciting. I will be praying for a smooth rest of your pregnancy! Love, Jill
P.S. I don't have a blog but I can send you pictures of our family and Joy's and Julie's too!

Jewel said...

Hi Jen,
I was just talking to Tracey Doyle and she said that she is interested in a neighborhood yard sale this spring. I just thought it would be good to spread the word by mouth so that anyone interested can ask her when she is doing it. I know that it is hard to plan ahead when there is going to be a newborn throwing twist into life.
Also, though, she mentioned that she has TONS of scrapbooking packets that she wants to sell. She used to be a consultant so her inventory is huge. I told her she should ask Wendy about that "scrapbooking yard sale" that you two were talking about.
HOpe the surgery went smooth.
Julia