Friday, June 27, 2008

Blog it forward!

I was part of Kandace's Blog It Forward (She made me 2 beautiful 12x12 digital scrapbook pages for Lindseys book!!) and so FINALLY I am getting around to doing it. (Truth is I haven't felt very crafty since having the baby) Here's how it works: the first three people to leave a comment saying they want to participate will receive a handmade gift from me within the next three months. The only stipulation is that you have to have a blog, so you can do the same, and you have to pay it forward by sending a handmade gift to three other people. So, who out there wants to pay it forward with me???

5 comments:

The Stokes said...

Me, Me, Me!

Kim said...

i wanna play!!!

brionesjm said...

I am IN!
Janet

wendipooh13 said...

bummer I missed out... next time..

marlo said...

How RUDE to leave out the unbloggers!:} Just Kidding!