Monday, January 21, 2008

"Father Time"

My kids have had tons of fun playing the the Wii they got for Christmas. The other day they were showing Bryan a contest they had entered. The topic was Father Time. You have to submit a Mii (a character that you can create) that looks like Father Time. Well, my kids without telling Bryan or I, submitted a Mii that looked like Bryan. When they went to go look how the contest did, they were surprised that they didn't get many votes. They told Bryan about it, so he went in and checked it out. When he saw the title, "Father Time" and then their Mii of him, he smiled. He told them who Father Time was. They said they thought it was supposed to be about a father who spends time with his kids. That is why they made him. I thought that was really cute. Bryan is a wonderful dad, who would rather spend time with the kids more than anything else!

6 comments:

Leah said...

That is VERY cute!

The Stokes said...

Ohhh...how sweet. I bet that made Bryans day.

Michele said...

Ok- that is just about the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I hope our kids will love Nate that much.

Kim said...

i want the contest people to hear that story...that is freakin' cute!

wendipooh13 said...

that is sooo sweet Jen, you have great kids who really love their dad and a husband who is a great example of a father.

Cara said...

How precious is that?????