Sunday, February 10, 2008

Let the Voting Begin...

So I thought it would be fun to have everyone put in their votes as to what we are having. Will it be Christian or Lindsey? Leave a comment and tell us what you think. The latest update is from when I went to the Dr. 2 weeks ago. I asked him when I would be having the baby and he said anytime from March 25 - April 3rd! (April 3rd was my original due date) I love my Dr. - even though he rarely induces. I figure I have 6 weeks left to convince him to let me go before Easter! (the 23rd) We'll see what I can do. I am starting to REALLY feel and look very pregnant! Matthew will tell you that there isn't a baby in my tummy - it is just cookies!

11 comments:

Blondie said...

I vote Lindsay. I've always liked that name plus it would be fun for you guys to have two of each.

Hang in there!

Kelly said...

I vote Lindsay. Although 3-1 ratio is most common around here :) Good luck going early!

The Stokes said...

This is from Mom and Dad...Mom votes Christian. Dad votes Lindsay.

The Stokes said...

Aunt Jenny I think you are going to have a girl. So Lindsay it is...Love Haylee

The Stokes said...

Aunt Jenny I say you are having "only a boy" can't wait to see. Love Hunter

The Stokes said...

Okay now my turn. I say you are having a boy, I like the name Christian...but for your guys's sake I hope Lindsay's on her way.

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

I think you are going to have a girl and Nate votes for a boy. Hopefully I'm right because Nate's team won the Super Bowl and I really need a win!

Leah said...

Hmmmm...my vote is for Lindsay. Lauren needs a little sister and the boys need one too that they can be over-protective over!

wendipooh13 said...

my vote is Lindsey... but you know me I am totally fine waiting, either way..LOL but I LOVE the name Christan.

Holly D. said...

You are driving me nuts with this! I can't stand not knowing. I want to say girl because then both of your girls' names will start with the letter "L" which will be cute. Not much time left now . . . we are excited for you.