Tuesday, November 4, 2008

For sale...
















Yes, we are selling our house. I know we are crazy to do it in this market, but we feel like we need to try. Our offer was accepted for a house up the street from us. So we will stay in the same neighborhood, school and ward. We love the area too much to leave. To save on making tons of color copies, I will post the pictures from the flyer in the next day or so. We are asking $277,000. It is 3030 sq. feet. 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. The total square footage for the lot is 8000.

11 comments:

Jewel said...

I had to get on the blog to get the story. Hope it all works out. GLAD YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO GO FAR!!!

Tricia said...

Wow - What house are you thinking about buying in our neighborhood? Good luck with the sell - glad to hear that you aren't leaving our neighborhood.

Michael and Kari said...

Glad you'll stick around! Good luck with selling the house!s

Jen said...

It is the Simmons house on the corner of the cul de sac.

Bushel and a Peck Preschool said...

You crack me up...hopefully it will save on all the neighbors sneaking the flyer to find out all the scoop!! Smart girl!!! Good luck to you--glad you're staying in the neighborhood.

Jenny said...

Good luck with your sell! Your house looks beautiful! I would buy it if we lived there...3,000sq ft! I would die to have that! My little house is busting at the seams!!!

The Stokes said...

I'll buy it...Okay maybe not. hopefully everything will work out. What fun for you all.

Kim said...

Well, Well, Well, so it wasn't all just "talk" when I was there!!!

Kim said...

ps...I'll give ya $1 for it....that's the only way I'd move back there. hahaha

Jen said...

I get the room with the biggest closet! I need it!

-Lauren

wendipooh13 said...

sooo glad to hear you are staying in the area!! great photos of the house and love your bedding in the master!!! soo pretty