Thursday, March 13, 2008

The end IS in sight!!

Another update - I went to the Dr. yesterday... apparently this baby is going to be pretty big. He asked me how much my biggest weighed, I told him 8lbs 6ozs. He said that he wanted me to come in on Monday, he would strip my membranes really good and then see what happens on its own. When they did this with Ty I went into labor a few hours later. If nothing happens that week, then he will induce on Monday the 24th!!! Now I am in a hurry to quickly get everything done that I want to. We will keep you all updated!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

How exciting Jennifer! I have never had the problem with too big of a baby, but if it helps to be induced that is really nice. Relax and enjoy this next week!

Kelly said...

Yea! 11 days left.(at most) Good luck with everything and let me know what I can do for you. Remember no piano on the 24th anyway. :)

Leah said...

Yipeee, there's an end in sight. My friend just delivered a 9 lb little girl with him!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh you are sooo close!!! wow!! well I have big babies too. well can't wait to see the new baby, can't wait for more news!!!

Jana said...

Jennifer, let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I haven't been the best at the actual visiting thing, but would drop anything to help you. Good luck!