Saturday, March 29, 2008

No more lights!


We went in to the hosptial today for another lab test. The Dr.'s office called back and said that although her numbers are still a little high they did drop a tad. - On her own, without lights. They had us take her off the lights for all day yesterday to see what she would do. So... he told us to pack up the lights, she didn't need them anymore! We are so excited! She is still calm and quiet. She has cried twice since she has been home - both times for her bath. She doesn't like to be cold. I think she gets that from her mom. We are so blessed!!

8 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh, she is so cute! I am glad to hear that the lights went back to the hospital. I'm sure it must have been hard to not be able to hold her as often.

Rod and Kandace said...

I love it when babies suck their bottom lip in. She is adorable. Glad all is going well.

wendipooh13 said...

yeah, glad she is off the lights, and what a sweet baby!!! she is just sooo sweet and precious.

brionesjm said...

Oh how darling she is. Congrats! It was great to talk to you. Take care and I hope sleep comes easily and often.
Janet

Michael and Kari said...

Congrats you guys! She's a beautiful baby! I'm glad to hear she's doing better!

Holly D. said...

What a little angel. We are glad that Lindsey is doing better. Can't wait to meet her in person and hold her!

Jenny said...

First thing Matthew said was, "Cute baby!" I agree. I would have so much fun kissing those cheeks!!!

Jewel said...

She is so sweet! I love the one of her yawning in the carseat.
Congrats.