Monday, April 7, 2008

2 weeks old!


Lindsey went to her 2 week appt today with Dr. Weipert. She weighs 8lbs 6ozs. and is 21.75" long. He asked how long she sleeps, how much she eats, etc. He told me there was nothing that I was doing to make her sleep so well at night, she is just a really good baby. I thought it was the formula. He said he has bottle fed babies that wake up every 1 1/2 hours and nursed babies that sleep 4-5 hours. After hearing that I am even more thankful that we have such a calm, happy baby. I really needed one! We love her so much!

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

ok she is sooo sweet, I love the photos.. what a cutie
2 wks already? FUN!!

Leah said...

She looks so content! What a good baby!

The Stokes said...

Uh, too cute. Wish I could be there to hold and love her.