Tuesday, April 15, 2008

When you think life stinks...

go to this website: www.robingroff.com

Robin was a girl that I grew up with. My parents and her parents go way back to when I was little. As we got older Robin and I catered together, Bryan too. Her mom gave me one of my bridal showers. I remember when I found out that Robin had cancer, I couldn't believe it. She was a wife and mom with a beautiful daughter. I have been following her life since cancer on her website. This is what I have learned from her: I am so thankful for my life. I am thankful for my health and the good health of my family. She was amazing at putting things in perspective. When my life is crazy and my kids are driving me nuts I will remember Robin. I know she is now in a better place and is at peace. Her little family will be together forever.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Thank you SO much for sharing this website about your friend! As I was looking through it, my heart was full and as I looked in her eyes I could see her testimony of Jesus!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so sad but it does make me feel thankful for what i have

Michael and Kari said...

I'm so sad for your friend's family. Thanks for sharing that link - it stirs up a lot of old feelings.

Cara said...

Thanks for sharing!